The Managing Authority has published updated version of the Programme Manual at PROJECTS, and it replaces the previous publication. New version includes changes in the following topics:
- Programme Manual is complemented with the list of abbreviations.
- Part C; chapter 4.5 Infrastructure investments is complemented with the sentence: In case of the standard development project, the total costs of the investments cannot exceed one million euros and they should be less than 50% of the total budget.
- Part D; Implementing of project, chapters 1-3 are published.
- Part G; Annexes chapter 2. To be submitted during the contract negotiation
- Financial identification
- Legal entity statement
- Partnership agreement (in case of Russian private entity as a partner)
- Communication and visibility plan matrix
Finnish and Russian translations of the Programme Manual will be published during the week 47.